United States of America
Years in the field:
1 – 5 Years
Areas of Expertise
Administrative Support, Events, Guest/Visitor Services, Information/Technology/Digital, Membership Programs
MASTER OF ARTS | CURRENTLY ATTENDING | FLORIDA STATE UNIVERISTY
• Major: Information Science
• Focus: Archives and Museum Informatics
BACHELOR OF ARTS | GRADUATED 2021 | UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA ORLANDO, FL
• Major: Art History
ASSOCIATE OF ARTS | GRADUATED 2018 | VALENCIA COLLEGE
• Major: Studio Art
EXPERIENCES ASSISTANT | ART & HISTORY MUSEUMS, MAITLAND, FL | JUNE 2018 TO PRESENT
- Provide guests with interpretive tours of the historic sites, as well as relevant information about the institution, exhibitions, museum programs and the local community.
- Operate the main reception desk and phone, processing sales and memberships, answering questions about visitor information, rentals, parking as well as relaying messages for museum staff.
- Assist and cooperate with volunteers in our frequently growing program by guiding them to achieve daily goals and objectives.
- Assist at museum events with checking in donors, members, and interacting with those potentially interested in joining our donor or membership program.
- Do exhibition research, write exhibition outlines and collect relevant data on our institution by creating spreadsheets as requested by the Exhibitions Manager and Director of Exhibitions.
- Monitor the facilities to ensure the safety of guests, as well as the artifacts and art.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the Museums on a rotating basis including cash handling anddeposits.
ASSEMBLY SPECIALIST | RIFLE PAPER CO, MAITLAND, FL | SEP 2018 TO MAY 2020
- Reviewed new products and incoming shipments for quality control following strict guidelines.
- Packaged and Assembled stationary products by boxing, sorting, sticking and tying.
- Ran supply audits across various departments when necessary.
- Maintained optimal efficiency standards and frequently was acknowledged for being the top 3 most efficient.
- Assisted with events by providing customer service during major sidewalk sales at the retail storefront.
• Assisted with major sales in the shipping department directly handling our outgoing key and wholesale orders.
SALES ASSOCIATE | DISNEY HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS, ORLANDO, FL | SEP 2015 TO JUNE 2016
- Kept displays stocked, organized and presentable at all times across six different store fronts on a rotating basis.
- Cashiered and provided customer service to guests with questions, concerns and requests.
- Operated the stores main telephone, answering questions and transferring calls across variousdepartments and Disney theme parks.
- Held the responsibility of opening and closing six different store fronts on a rotating basis.
- Assisted managers and coordinators with cashier balancing and deposits at the end of every shift.
INTERN AT FLYING HORSE EDITIONS, ORLANDO, FL | JAN 2020 TO MAY 2020
- Assisted in printing, binding, equipment maintenance, shop upkeep and fundraising events.
- Worked with and alongside professional artists paying close attention to their needs and wants duringtheir time at the print shop as well as accomplishing their specific goals.
- Maintained efficient work output to meet the unique deadlines for each artist.
- Worked on the electronic file database of Flying Horse Editions making sure to maintain an efficient and seamless file system.
- Kept the physical archive organized and input data into the digital archive.
- Handled the main telephone speaking to current and potential members or donors relaying relevantmessages to the Director and Lead Printer.
Skills & Abilities
• In my role as Experiences Assistant at A&H Maitland, I led various interpretive tours to groups ranging from 1 to 15 people at a time across the four museums on campus.
• In my role as Assembly Specialist at Rifle Paper Co., I frequently exceeded daily efficiency goals averaging around 90-120%. I was recognized on a regular basis in my department as top 3 efficient of about 30-40 employees.
• In my role as Experiences Assistant at A&H Maitland, I filled in for the Exhibition Manager when necessary. Overseeing the experiences department staff with handling opening/closing procedures and the retrieval of daily deposits from each staff members post
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access and OneNote
- Google: AdSense, Analytics, Digital Garage, Drive, Calendar, Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Video Chat: Zoom, Skype and Google Meet, Collaborate