United States of America
Years in the field:
16 – 20 Years
Areas of Expertise
Curatorial/Collections, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Access, Education, Events, Exhibits development, Grants/Foundational Giving, Intern Programs, Project Management, Research & Evaluation
• Creative team leadership and direction: project management of science exhibit professionals with diverse occupations and responsibilities (designers, media/AV producers, fabricators, content/technical specialists, program developers, fundraisers, management, sponsors, community stakeholders, web technicians).
• Innovative exhibition development: large and small-scale interactive and multimedia visitor experiences.
• Broad science background combined with ability to distill and re-interpret complex principles to a general audience of all age groups.
• Efficient coordination of project development phases: concept, schematic, detailed design and installation.
• Expedient completion of project deliverables; strategic budgetary analysis and control.