United States of America
Years in the field:
1 – 5 Years
Areas of Expertise
Education, Events, Guest/Visitor Services, Membership Programs, Outreach and Public Engagement, Research & Evaluation, Social Media
Scurry County Museum - Educator Intern
Snyder, Texas • 01/2021 - Current
· Created new educational activities for exhibits
· Helped choose artifacts for display, prepare, and install
· Created video media for marketing on TikTok, Facebook, and Instagram
· Researched and created new social media campaign
Walt Disney World Resort - Minnie Van Ride Service Associate
Orlando, Florida • 01/2019 - 12/2020
· Promoted to transfer over 50 guests per day across Disney property and the Orlando Airport.
· Brand ambassador proving top-notch guest experiences, trained on a bi-weekly basis.
· Maintained a customer satisfaction rate of 98%
· Earned 20 recognitions for above and beyond teamwork and professionalism.
· Managed customer issues and enhanced satisfaction by matching optimal solutions to individual customer needs.
Walt Disney World Resort, Disney College - Intern Parade Audience Control Cast Member
Orlando, Florida • 08/2018 - 12/2018
· Conflict resolution and de-escalation
· Created a positive environment for guests while managing safety
· Crowd control and crowd warm-up
Barista - Starbucks
Flower Mound, TX • 06/2016 - 07/2018
· Memorized over 50 regulars drink orders and schedules
· New product placement and spokesperson
· Multitasked by kept the workstation clean, organized, and stocked while interacting with customers and fulfilling orders.
· Averaged over 60 orders per hour.
University of Denver 2019- June 2021
I am working towards a Master of Arts in Arts and Cultural Management with a focus on Outreach and Advocacy.
I have taken courses in Contemporary Art, Event Planning
and Visitor Engagement, Data Collection and Usage, Management Practices, Marketing, and Nonprofit Legal Landscapes.
University of North Texas 2014-2018
I have a Bachelor of Science in Integrative Studies with focuses in History, Art History,and Geography with minors in Archaeology and Anthropology
Achievements: I made the Dean’s List seven times in my undergraduate career. I have been awarded three academic excellence scholarships from my sorority, Delta Gamma, and four academic excellence scholarships from the University. In the Spring of 2017, I was
accepted into a Greek Honor Society, Order of Omega, and was selected to participate in a seminar called Greek Emerging Leaders that teaches students how to lead their organizations and the campus.