Full or Part-time
United States of America
Years in the field:
6 – 10 Years
Areas of Expertise
Events, Exhibits development, Explainer/guide, Guest/Visitor Services, Membership Programs, Outreach and Public Engagement, Partnerships, Project Management, Research & Evaluation, Other
I know there is lots to read on these pages, so to keep it simple, here are my highlights:
B.A. in History and M.A. in Public History
Past employers include:
- Museum of Russian Icons in Clinton, MA
- Fruitlands Museum in Harvard, MA
- Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C.
- CuriOdyssey in San Mateo, CA
In March of 2020, I was hired by both The Old North Church and The Old Manse in guest services positions but both jobs basically ended before they started because of Covid-19.
Past job titles include:
- Program and Education Assistant
- Guest Services Associate and Event Assistant
- Guest Services Supervisor
- Membership Assistant
- Research Consultant
- Public Engagement Coordinator
Things to know about me:
- As you can probably tell from the highlights, I have moved around a bit and held many different roles. Having the opportunity to learn new things is something I love about working in museums, and I am especially drawn to organizations that have a collaborative staff.
- My dream job is to help run a medium-sized historical society/museum that serves the community not just as a museum but also as a community center. I believe strongly that the job of a museum is to create a safe space for the public to come together to learn, share, be challenged, and be inspired.
- Outside of museums, I have also used my public history degree to conduct oral histories, research for a documentary, and act as a historical consultant for a movie script.
Please check out my LinkedIn profile, and/or contact me directly for more detailed information about my professional background.
If you are looking for a passionate, team player that is up for a challenge, please reach out because I would love to work with you.