United States of America
Years in the field:
Areas of Expertise
Administrative Support, Curatorial/Collections, Exhibits development, Explainer/guide, Project Management, Professional Development, Strategic Planning, Volunteer Programs
- · Nearly 30 years of experience in the museum field, especially in collections management, archival collection processing, collection moves, exhibit development, and interpretation.
- · Experienced in policy and procedural development as well as institutional planning.
- · Academically trained in historical research and writing.
- · Experienced in grant writing methodologies and grant administration.
- · Experienced in project management including developing and managing project budgets.
- · Excellent public speaking and writing skills.
- · Excellent computer skills including several collections management software systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
Please contact me to request a CV/Resume and to ask questions about my skill sets. I look forward to hearing from you.