top of page
United States of America
Years in the field:
6 – 10 Years
Areas of Expertise
Administrative Support, After-School Programs, Curatorial/Collections, Docent Programs, Education, Events, Explainer/guide, Guest/Visitor Services, Intern Programs, Membership Programs, Operations, Outreach and Public Engagement, Partnerships, Project Management, Volunteer Programs, Youth/Teen Programs
- As the school and community operations coordinator at the Museum of Science, a large part of my job was providing access to the museum to low-income schools and community groups. That could mean merely providing resources to teach in their schools to provide very critical funds for transportation to come to the museum and everything in between.
- I have found that operations and logistics are where my talents lie. Through staff and volunteer corridination, site managament, event planning and running successful projects over the last 10 years I have become accustumed handling logistics to ensure a great outcome.
- I have talent for organizing complicated filing system which has always need creative problem solving skills and managing tasks quickly and efficiently.
- I have served as a database administrator in many differnt capacities, most recently working with the databases Tessitura, Giftworks, and Explorer Inc.
- I am accustomed to handling numerous projects at once and delivering comprehensive and timely results.
- I find that collaboration is the key to any sucessful museum and there is value in differing opinions.
bottom of page