United States of America
Years in the field:
1 – 5 Years
Areas of Expertise
Administrative Support, Development/Sponsorship/Institutional Advancement, Distance/Digital Learning, Events, Marketing & Communications, Outreach and Public Engagement, Project Management, Rentals/Sales, Research & Evaluation, Youth/Teen Programs
* San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA | M.A. in American History, December 2015
* Mills College | B.A. in American Studies, December 2012
Museum of the American Revolution
Sales Associate, November 2020-present
Group Sales Reservation Agent, February 2017-November 2020
· Had leadership role in strong pivot toward virtual programming during Museum closure in 2020, working cross-departmentally on all logistical aspects of virtual programming to get programs up and running.
· Responsible for bringing in 56% of group bookings in the current fiscal year, including in-Museum, virtual, school, youth and adult bookings from across the country.
· Builds and maintains surveys to evaluate school and adult virtual programs. Retrieves, collects and creates reports to share individual guest responses and trends.
· Supervises VEAs on various projects, including mailing assistance and lead generation research.
· In tandem with Education team, successfully executed first virtual Group Leader Open House. In previous years, coordinated on-site events like the Educator and Group Leader Open Houses.
· Active member in Museum Council and Destination Philadelphia.
Historical Society of Pennsylvania
Development Intern, October 2016-February 2017
· Worked with a committee to coordinate and implement fundraising events for the Young Friends, a philanthropic group of professionals ages 21-45.
· Identified, researched, reached out to and cultivated relationships with event donors and sponsors.
· Curated pop-up displays of historical documents and memorabilia for two Young Friends events.
· Assisted library patrons and helped facilitate field trips and other museum events.
JFCS Holocaust Center
Albert Jerassy University Fellow, November 2015-June 2016
· During the regular Manovill instructor's maternity leave, took a leadership role in the program.
· Provided consistency to the high school students in the program while supporting the substitute instructors each week.
· Created lesson plans, assisted with curriculum design, and co-taught.
· Mentored students and helped them gain competency as historians and writers.
· Coordinated Manovill graduation event and worked in tandem with other staff on other events such as the Day of Learning.
SFSU Department of Physics and Astronomy
Office Assistant, October 2013-October 2015
· Provided excellent customer service to students, faculty and guests.
· Served support role in departmental events such as colloquia and candidate searches.
Customer Service Assistant, October 2010-February 2013
· Maintained customer files and dealt directly with clients regarding poster and custom art orders and worked to resolve customer issues in a rapid and satisfactory manner.
· Assisted Accounting with tracking and mailing artist royalties.
· Ordered, checked in and kept track of art for large projects.
· Assisted Project Manager with administrative and organizational details.
Memberships and honors
Museum Council of Philadelphia
League of Women Voters of Delaware County
Phi Beta Kappa
Phi Alpha Theta
American Alliance of Museums