Chicago & New York
United States of America
Years in the field:
11 – 15 Years
Areas of Expertise
Exhibits development, Marketing & Communications, Senior Leadership, Project Management, Strategic Planning, Other
Consultant | Self | 2021
- Project Management
- Business Strategy
- Commercial design and construction
Sr. Project Manager | Thinc Design | 2018-2020
- Successfully led team in development and implementation of new design of the Empire State Building’s Visitors’ Center, Galleries, and Observatories, visited by 4 million guests annually, $165 million project.
- Oversaw content and design deliverables including physical design, graphic design, interpretive planning, media production, exhibit research, and curating.
- Advised as key member of company leadership committee regarding business operations and procedures, new employee onboarding, and implementation of new systems.
Associate Director | G&T | 2012-2018
- Managed design and construction throughout entire project lifecycle from site selection to occupancy.
- Responsible for schedule and delivery of services by contractors and project consultants including architects, engineers (structural, elevator, MEP, IT, AV, security, acoustics), expeditors, furniture vendors, and movers.
- Partnered with cost management team for adherence to project budget, approvals, and financial monitoring.
- Project sizes ranged from 20,000 SF to 500,000 SF.
Interior Designer | Freelance & RMJM | 2010-2012
- Produced construction documents, managed submittals.
- Advised prinicipal designers.
- Designed commercial and residential spaces.
Program Manager | Microsoft Corporation | 2001-2007
- Managed the technical support relationship for world’s largest advertising holding company.
- Served as customers’ advocate and trusted advisor for C-suite executives.
- Coordinated with the following disciplines: sales, consulting services, business solutions, technology specialists, business productivity, licensing, support escalation, product management.
- Produced Office 2013 for worldwide markets.