United States of America
Years in the field:
20 – 25 Years
Areas of Expertise
Development/Sponsorship/Institutional Advancement, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Access, Education, Guest/Visitor Services, Marketing & Communications, Membership Programs, Operations, Outreach and Public Engagement, Project Management, Research & Evaluation, Strategic Planning
I am a dynamic and engaging arts and culture organizational leader with experience developing strategy, delivering superior customer service, and building high-performing teams in museums both large and small. I have a broad and diverse range of experience in areas such as guest experience, membership and development, interpretation and education, and community engagement. I have envisioned and implemented high-quality public programs, conducted programmatic evaluation, and directed an institution-wide implementation and migration to a new CRM system, all while developing and managing large teams and multi-million dollar budgets. My core competencies include:
- Program Development
- Community Relations
- Employee Cultivation
- Development Operations
- Membership Retention & Growth
- Project Management
- Customer Service & Guest Engagement
- Research & Evaluation
- Conflict Resolution
- Operational Management
- Grant Writing
- Process Improvement
Recent accomplishments include:
- Led membership operations and co-creation of acquisition strategies to boost and retain 26K+ memberships, utilizing a “member first” method by implementing incentive programs, developing customer connections, and managing the monthly renewal program with new creative content in electronic and paper communications, leading to member upgrade and retention improvements that resulted in exceeding annual revenue goals by 15%.
- Implemented a revamped membership program by consolidating levels and integrating new enhancements, including digital member cards, auto-renewal functionality, and 6 member-only programs, providing unique and memorable experiences for members.
- Administered 3-4 visitor feedback surveys annually and created a template to initiate the analyzation of social media feedback across 5 different sites, engaging with 250K+ visitors, members, and community stakeholders each year, leading to improvements for exhibitions, museum facilities, and communications to enhance visitor satisfaction.
- Developed and executed a strategic marketing campaign, providing advanced staff training and facilitating public outreach, elevating visitation by 38%+ and increasing membership sales by 450%.