Full or Part-time
United States of America
Years in the field:
20 – 25 Years
Areas of Expertise
Exhibits development, Marketing & Communications, Project Management
Administered design program for an award-winning cultural institution with more than half a million annual visitors.
• Designed, developed and supervised the fabrication and installation of more than 250 permanent interactive exhibits and learning environments throughout 55,000 square feet of exhibit space.
• Oversaw the museum’s traveling exhibit program, including the conception, production and circulation of temporary exhibits rented to other museums nationwide.
• Project managed complex exhibit construction timelines and budgets with in-house crew and outside fabrication firms.
• Designed and supervised the production and implementation of entire museum brand including environmental graphics, signage, publications, website and other digital efforts.
• Provided art direction to design staff on all print and digital collateral, and managed department budget including all print buying.
• Hired and supervised full-time, freelance and contract exhibit and graphic design staff.