Years in the field:
16 – 20 Years
Areas of Expertise
Curatorial/Collections, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Access, Exhibits development, Guest/Visitor Services, Information/Technology/Digital, Membership Programs, Senior Leadership, Project Management, Professional Development, Strategic Planning
A dynamic leader in museum and cultural programming with strategic and partnership experience.
- Strategic capabilities: Demonstrated ability to link planning and activities to organizational objectives.
- Team builder: Oversaw multidisciplinary exhibition, research and information technology projects with national and international stakeholders from the museum, arts and culture sectors.
- Knowledge enabler: Conceived, managed and delivered programs to enable team members and other museum professionals to build new skills. Built effective communication links between functional and project team members.
- Proven leader: Managed teams of art, heritage, culture, design and technology professionals, and a network of 3rd party service providers to produce interactive learning tools for diverse audiences.
- End-to-end project manager: Experience ranging from stakeholder consultations through to project/resource plan development, budget management, execution and evaluation