Workshop has already taken place|
Designing Your Life and Career Workshop Series
This program was available at no cost to MuseumExpert.org members and was led by two of our volunteers, Alexis Klein and Rebekah Harding, both experts in nonprofit HR and professional career coaching.
Time & Location
Workshop has already taken place
About the event
This program is available at no cost to MuseumExpert.org members and will be led by two of our volunteers, Alexis Klein and Rebekah Harding, both experts in nonprofit HR and professional career coaching.
In this exciting new eight-week workshop series, participants will:
- Examine their life through weekly modules guided by the framework of design-thinking principles, loosely based on the approach outlined in the book Designing Your Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans.
- Join an online community in which members will support each other in ideating and prototyping individual paths to a more fulfilling life through self-reflection prompts, exercises, and online discussions.
- Create an action plan towards living a purpose-driven life.
We anticipate that participants will benefit from the program with a weekly commitment of one and a half to two hours. The program will start with a live call on Zoom the week of March 14, 2022. There will be two additional accountability live group calls scheduled at the midpoint and conclusion of the program.
- The program will be hosted and moderated on Facebook Groups. Participants will be able to access the materials, post reflections, and engage with one another in discussion through the comments.
- There will be three live meet-ups hosted on Zoom Meetings during the series.
- This program is open to all MuseumExpert.org members and free of charge. Please fill out the application below to participate. This program is designed to serve a diverse set of participants, and individuals of all backgrounds and career stages are encouraged to apply.
- The application should take no longer than five minutes to complete and will provide helpful insights as we develop a tailored approach for MuseumExpert.org members. Deadline to apply is March 1, 2022.