United States of America
Years in the field:
20 – 25 Years
Areas of Expertise
Development/Sponsorship/Institutional Advancement, Distance/Digital Learning, Docent Programs, Education, Events, Exhibits development, Grants/Foundational Giving, Guest/Visitor Services, Marketing & Communications, Membership Programs, Senior Leadership, Operations, Outreach and Public Engagement, Partnerships, Project Management, Research & Evaluation, Social Media, Strategic Planning, Theaters, Volunteer Programs, Youth/Teen Programs
- Fundraising campaign expertise and senior management in complex multi-stakeholder environments with a background that I believe will be of great use to your organization. I am a firm believer in the comprehensive approach to fundraising where annual and regular giving, endowment and legacy building, grants and major gifts are all incorporated into a holistic approach to ensure a balanced portfolio of philanthropic funding.
- I have managed several very successful comprehensive campaigns and have surpassed campaign goals. In all roles I have worked very closely with the board and staff to focus ambassadorial and cultivation efforts to build a cohesive and effective stewardship environment - engaging new prospects as well as deepening relationships with existing partners. These relationships go way beyond the successful conclusion of campaigns, ensuring long term fundraising and financial viability.
- Key to successful campaigning has been the ability to work synergistically with the internal and external groups that are vital to the success of the fundraising goals. I have continued to focus on planning and plan execution, managing pipelines and prospect identification through a ‘moves management’ approach, the solicitation of support and the nurturing of relationships with donors and prospects to provide the level of stewardship that builds long-term, high-affinity partnerships.
- I am also a strong advocate of team building, maintaining morale and working in a friendly collegiate environment where everyone feels valued and their contribution acknowledged as important.
- In all roles, I have worked as a thought-partner, specifically supporting and helping to manage and execute the vision of the board and senior colleagues to meet or exceed goals.