Dino Don, Inc. is an independent international traveling exhibitions company that creates the world's only full sized, scientifically accurate animatronic dinosaur exhibits. Specializing in behavioral scenes, Dino Don, Inc creates custom exhibitions for any venue - zoos, museums, science centers, botanical gardens.
Dino Don, Inc. (DDI) is currently ooking for an Operations/Logistics Manager who will be work directly under our Operations Director.
The Logistics Manager will be responsible for developing the logistics plans and procedures to ensure that internal and client needs are met. The LM reports directly to the Operations Director and should demonstrate general logistics experience, specifically in international and domestic shipping, client facing expertise and professionalism, leadership, coordination, time management, multitasking and computer proficiency.
Responsibilities of DDI’s Logistics Director
· Manage inventory and supply chain
· Manage warehouse, shipping (domestic and international) and other logistics processes (load in and out of warehouses and venues)
· Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
· Create and maintain databases and systems for internal and external use (forms/excels that can be shared with the factory and client)
· Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
· Perform data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
· Partner and communicate with manufacturers and all clients
· Manage and develop logistics technical staff
· Create and manage budgets reports